COVID-19 HEALTH & SAFETY PROTOCOLS
We are committed to ensuring the health and safety of our shoppers, tenants and team
members. We are actively following Health and Safety Guidelines put in place by
WorkSafeBC and public health orders from the Provincial Health Officer and have taken
proactive steps to help keep our community safe.
By order and direction of the Provincial Health Officer, as of November 19th, masks or
face coverings are required to be worn in all indoor public settings and retail stores.
We kindly remind guests to ensure they are maintaining a two metre distance from others at all times. When lining up at store entrances please follow the floor decals in place. Throughout the centre we have enhanced our janitorial practices to meet the highest industry standards in cleaning protocols. Hand sanitization stations can be found at each entrance and throughout the centre.
Please do not enter our property if you are experiencing cold or flu-like symptoms, contact public health and follow the instructions of your local health authority. Here are some of the additional protocols we have in place to keep our guests safe:
• All building occupants must maintain a physical distance of two metres from one another
o Signage is present throughout the common areas, reminding patrons to
maintain a two metre distance from one another and to wear a mask at all times
• Decals are placed outside of store entrances to maintain line-ups within designated areas and are separated by two metres in all directions
• Elevators are limited to two people at a time Directional arrows have been placed in common areas to encourage traffic flow to maintain physical distancing
PERSONAL PROTECTIVE EQUIPMENT (PPE)
• All building occupants must wear a mask or face covering that covers their nose/mouth/chin
o Patrons without a mask will have a mask be made available to them
CHECK-IN & SCREENING
• We ask that anyone experiencing any cold or flu-like symptoms refrain from visiting us, contact Public Health and follow the instructions of your local health authority
• Signage requiring all building occupants to refrain from entering premises if they are exhibiting cold or flu-like symptoms are present at each entrance
• Enhanced janitorial practices are in place, and high touchpoint cleaning is completed on an hourly basis.
• Washrooms are re-stocked / disinfected hourly
• Hand sanitizing stations are placed throughout the shopping centre, including at each entrance area.
• In-centre promotional events have been postponed.
o Wheelchairs are not available at this time.
We thank you for your understanding and continued support.